Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
Automated Random Moment and Reporting System (ARMARS)
Operating from 2013 to the present, HZA’s Automated Random Moment and Reporting System (ARMARS©) provides a comprehensive, web-based vehicle for public agencies to measure how staff spend their time. ARMARS can be used on a single occasion to analyze workloads or on an ongoing basis for federal claiming, as for Title IV-E. The system:
• generates quarterly samples,
• auto-generates survey email requests,
• monitors responses and auto-sends follow-up requests,
• calculates percentages of claimable activities and
• generates reports to use for claiming.